Convention Program - LINK TO PDF 5th Joint Convention Eurocord & Cordage Institute program.
Find here the full invitation: Invitation 5th Joint Convention Eurocord and Cordage Institute Vienna 2022 - Please submit your registration.
Register – Payment by credit/debit card click here
Register – Payment by bank transfer click here
All registrants are requested to wear their identification badges at all times during the event.
Participants will be requested to provide their consent for their photographs to be taken during the event. These photographs will be published on the Eurocord and Cordage Institute website and comunication channels after the Conference. If consent is not provided, it will be necessary for these participants to wear a distinct lanyard to enable the photographer to easily identify them.
The official language of the event is English. No simultaneous translation will be offered.
Casual for all meetings. Dinners and other activities: Jacket no tie. Gala Dinner: Black Tie.
For the Gala dinner, The dress code of black tie is optional (facilities are available very nearby the hotel with delivery in the hotel), definitely not a request. Obviously a classical suit and a tie will not prevent anyone from participating!
Tuxedo rent in Vienna:
- https://en.generation-elegant.at/smokingverleih (the nearest to the hotel)
Vienna, Austria is in the Central European Time Zone (CET) Summer Time.
The Currency in Austria is Euro (EUR).
The first month of the summer, June, is a moderately hot month in Vienna, Austria, with average temperature fluctuating between 15.1°C (59.2°F) and 24°C (75.2°F).
In Austria the power plugs and sockets are of type F. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
We provide visa support to the participants who require visa applications to attend the event. Please read the information below carefully and proceed with the letter of invitation request, if necessary.
What Kind of Conference Visa Support We Provide
- Conference invitation letter
We will provide you with a letter of invitation that clearly states the dates of the event, the organizer’s details, including contact information, and confirmation of your registration to attend the event at the event’s dates and location.
Before You Submit a Request for The Conference invitation letter
- Make sure that you have registered to attend the event and completed your payment.
- Check whether you indeed require a visa to travel to the event’s host country.
- Prepare your passport information to submit in the request.
- Check that your passport is valid for at least three months after the date of departure from Austria.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE U.S.: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Austria.html
CORONAVIRUS: ENTRY REGULATIONS
- Proof of full vaccination (at least 2 jabs) OR proof of past infection (the medical document needs to show the date of recovery – for guests from the UK: an NHS email/text of a positive test is not sufficient)
- OR a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours) OR a negative LFT/antigen test (valid for 24 hours)
- This applies to arrivals from all countries.
- During your stay you no longer need to proof your "3-G" status.
For up to date information on the COVID-19 situation in Austria we recommend to visit the website of the Austrian National Tourist Board: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/entry-regulations * The event will abide by the Austria Covid regulations in force at the time of the Convention.
CORONAVIRUS: COVID TEST IN VIENNA
Dermacare Institute - It is a dermatology clinic where you can book Covid test online and its location is nearby the Hilton Hotel in Vienna. Both types: Antigen or PCR test are available.
Medical signed report in German and English with your passport number (if provided).
Sixt GmbH: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobil: +43 (0) 664 8480166 / Office: +43 (0)1 7104579